Built tough to withstand years of adventures. This multi-purpose camp hatchet cuts kindling with ease, hammers stakes into hard-packed earth, and the stake puller makes packing up camp effortless. The durable sheath protects the blade while around camp, in your pack, or when used as a hammer or stake puller.
- Versatile fire building and campground set up tool with a strong full tang stainless steel head and body.
- Weighted blade is ideal for splitting kindling and small pieces of wood and secures into safety sheath to protect both the user and tool.
- Easy camp set up and tear down. Built to pound tent stakes into hard ground. Stake puller has a hook design to assist in easy removal.
- Textured positive handle grip is ideal for use in wet weather and with gloves.
- Compact size for camping and storage.
- Integrated belt clip and retaining strap to protect blade.
- Blade Length: 3.25" / 82.5 mm
- Overall Length: 9.5" / 241.3 mm
- Weight (With Sheath): 22 oz / 623.7 g
- Blade Material: 420 Stainless
- Finish: Stonewash